SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
APPLICATION FORM – SUPPORT
Applications must be lodged with the agency WBT/ D based on the criteria listed in this call:
* The artist must be located in Wallonia and Brussels;
* To be recognized by the Ministry of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation;
* Motivated letter of application to be provided;
* The Production referred through the development and dissemination of a
promotional tool must have benefited for recognition / subsidy from the Ministry of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation or of a recognized cultural institution;
Test to certify in the room of production
* A foreign broadcast work has already been initiated
It is understood that this assistance is to support an international distribution of work already begun.
This criteria is to certify in a schedule programming abroad if necessary and strategic plan of distribution. It is appropriate for candidates to mention the wages of interest and commitments from theatrical and cultural structures from their creation.
It will be necessary to certify an international promotion strategy implemented over a period of at least 2 years prior to production for which aid is requested.
CRITERIA FOR INTERVENTION:
* Financial assistance will be capped at a maximum of € 1,500 and shall not exceed 50% of the total cost of the tool made;
All invoice copies should be addressed to WBT/ D: invoice printer, DVD duplication invoice, pay proof …
* WBT/ D will handle the distribution of the tool produced in collaboration with the administrative team of the recipient company.
It will be the beneficiary company can provide the Agency evidence of a strategic distribution plan that will include a list of the recipients of the resulting object.
This aid can not be combined with similar aid granted by AWEX and Brussels Invest & Export
APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED JOINTLY BY A JURY MADE UP OF REPRESENTATIVES OF WBT/ D, WBI AND THE MINISTRY OF THE WALLONIA-BRUSSELS.
* DISTRIBUTION OF WORK BY THE COMPANY IN PREVIOUS PROJECTS
* IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION
* BROUGHT INTO CONTACT WITH FOREIGN PROGRAMMERS
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS DEPOSITS BY MAIL ONLY:
FIRST REVIEW: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2014
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
STÉPHANIE PÉCOURT, DIRECTOR, AGENCY WALLONIA-BRUSSELS THEATRE / DANCE
18 PLACE FLAGEY – BOX 13
TEL. 0032 2 / 219.39.08
FAX. 0032 2 / 219.45.74
THE FILES CONSISTING OF A SINGLE COPY TO BE SENT BY POSTAL MAIL ONLY.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: STEPHANIE.PECOURT@CFWB.BE